We are committed to your privacy in every transaction
At LEADM2M, the privacy and security of your personal information is extremely important to us. We want to make sure that your personal information is properly protected. We only grant access to personal information about you (such as your name, address, etc.) to our company employees to provide or offer products and services to you, process and service your account(s), and for administration purposes.
- We share your personal information with financial service providers to process credit card transactions.
- For the purposes of preventing illegal contracts, the occurrence of nonpayment of charges, and other incidents, we may provide other mobile telecommunications carriers with personal information (name, address, date of birth, identification documents, identification numbers, arrest information, methods of forgery) related to forged or falsified identification documents submitted by customers or persons applying for a contract.
- In the event that a customer files a complaint against LEADM2M regarding SMS received by the customer, we may, with prior consent from the customer, give other telecommunications companies personal information related to such filing.
- We may access, preserve and share your information in response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or subpoena) if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. This may include responding to legal requests from jurisdictions outside of the United States where we have a good faith belief that the response is required by law in that jurisdiction, affects users in that jurisdiction, and is consistent with internationally recognized standards.
- In order to improve our customers’ product satisfaction we may use 3rd party review/survey management providers for surveys. In this case, your email address may be shared with that provider with the purpose of sending you a survey about your experience with LEADM2M products and services.
LEADM2M Code of Conduct
Our Code of Conduct requires that your information remain confidential. Even if you are no longer a customer, we will continue to treat your personal information in the same way as if you were still a customer.
Links to other sites
This web site may contain links to other sites. If you use a link to visit the site of another company, we cannot be responsible for the privacy practices, content of that company, or its web site. We do not control the content, practices or policies of any other site, including what information those sites collect about you. Accordingly, we disclaim all liability for the actions of any third party site and do not endorse the privacy policies or information gathering practices of any site that you may visit from our site. If you respond to advertisements that are posted on our web site, direct marketing offers from third party sponsors or advertisers, or made available via our services, we cannot be held liable for the content, practices or policies of said sponsors or advertisers. Accordingly, we do not endorse, nor can LEADM2M be held liable for the privacy policies or information gathering practices of any sponsor or advertiser who may collect information about you.
How is your information collected?
In two basic ways:
- You provide it to us when you make a purchase or set up an account with us.
- To collect information in connection with the Google Trusted Stores program, cookies can be placed and read on End Users’ browsers; web beacons or similar technologies may also be used.
How the collected information is used?
We use your information to improve customer experience and our services. Some examples include: providing customer & technical support; delivering customized content and relevant advertising; communicating service updates and special offers (please see “Communications from the website” section below); maintaining systems security; ensuring quality control; conducting research and development for improving our services; preventing illegal activities like fraud and other potential threats to our systems.
Managing cookies in your browser
Most modern browsers provide the ability to manage cookies according to user needs. You can even set up rules to manage cookies on a site-by-site basis, giving you more fine-grained control over your privacy. What this means is that you can disallow cookies from all sites except those that you trust.
In order to use LEADM2M services, cookies need to be enabled in your browser.
Communications from the website
We send email confirmations following any transactional activity on the website. It includes product and/or service purchases, refunds, shipping etc.
Transactional emails also include a welcome message sent to new users to verify their email address and account password.
Newsletter and Special Offers
Company news, service updates and special offers are sent out to those who opted in to receive our newsletter. If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can easily unsubscribe by using any of the following ways:
- From a promotional email: Click on the unsubscribe link which is included in every promotional email.
- From your LEADM2M web account: Uncheck “Email me updates about LEADM2M” box from My Info page in your web account.
- Send an email to support @ leadm2m.com asking to be unsubscribed.
Important Service Announcements
On rare occasions we send out important information regarding changes to products and services sold on the website. These emails are non-promotional in nature and do not contain the unsubscribe link. To stop receiving these mandatory emails you need to cancel your account with LEADM2M.
On a regular basis in order to provide support service we may respond to customer requests by phone, email or other way specified by the client.